John Hampson, formerly of Amalgamator.co.uk
Self-taught Independent Global Macro Trader, trading since 2004
Stock Indices, Commodities, Currencies, Bonds, Real Estate
NEVER INVESTMENT ADVICE
Contact: john (at) solarcycles (dot) net
- Solar cycles drive secular asset cycles.
- Solar sunspot and geomagnetism cycles are behind economic cycles of growth and inflation.
- Geomagnetism and lunar phasing are the key influences of market sentiment.
- Geomagnetism trends and lunar phase oscillation create technical waveform.
- Stock market seasonality corresponds to semi annual geomagnetic seasonality.
- Astro trading is based on planetary alignment which influences solar activity: the generator of sunspots and geomagnetism.
- Historic repetition and fractals are embodied in solar and lunar cycles.
- Demographic market models correlate with solar cycle models.
- Lunar phasing is no more (and no less) than the influence of nocturnal illumination by the sun.
- A range of financial and economic disciplines are manifestations of the same underlying solar phenomena.
In depth guide: Trading The Sun